Last Updated: July 14, 2023
1. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
While using our site and services, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used. This may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information collected about you to:
- Process your transactions.
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services.
- Notify you about changes to our services and/or products.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; providing you with information about our services, including technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, or advertising or marketing messages; and providing other news or information about us and our select partners.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kepler7, our customers, or others.
4. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
6. CONTACT US
7. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.